mcfly88mcfly88

Main Art Reviews Stats

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

people!

if you haven't heard this game is already turning into an official game for home consoles , I don't know exactly which ones but lets give this game a 10 for it qualifies as a good game for the gaming people decided . keep in mind this game journeyed as a flash game to a copyrighted game! thats cool!

UmiChan: Maiko UmiChan: Maiko

no wonder!

its always been in the top adult / mature games.... but still great after time .... wow I cant believe Im complementing a guy who creates such a perverted thing... but I cant evade having to comment such a great thing!

Vortex00 responds:

thanks!

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

finally

the good thing is medlas.... and easy to get!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

it would be better....

the thing is the only way to make damage is by hitting stuff.....you have a lack of guns!!!!

Haunt the House Haunt the House

sweet medals!

freakin awesome game .....funny when you make them suicide....wanna know the secret to make ppl suicide? just make them stay on the high floors....and never let them out in a single place and theyll jump

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

aaaaaaaaaaaah

what people writing arent reviews thats just bragging.... but this is a good game you gotta have good concentration

The Next Floor The Next Floor

your awesome

your the guy who created epic combo,exit path,balloon in a wastleand an this ! no wonder your great.....those games were awesome

Breakthrou Breakthrou

insane

I would like to catch all the chilis before destroying stuff......... great game....fast but tat time that passed by was worth

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

insane!

I would make it 11 stars if it had 11 stars serious!

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

awesome

from the start it looked cool because of the deadly car.....it must belong to the grim reaper...... sweet man